RegCleanser provides easy to use optimization software to speed up your computer and improve the stability of your Windows XP, Windows VistaÂ®, or WindowsÂ® 7 PC. Registry Cleanser, the registry cleaning software repairs, cleans and optimizes the computer registry and also backs up changes for further recovery. It includes vitally necessary optimization tools to repair and fix Windows security loopholes. This windows registry cleaner permanently erases the Internet activity and free space and keeps all important data stored in your computer away from the prying eyes.
Wondering “what problem I have to face while cleaning my pc registry on my own”? Yes, now you can practically paralyze the Windows operating system if you accidentally mess up with registry while cleaning your computer. It’s no joke. I will give you 5 tips that will save you some headache while cleaning your pc registry.
1. It is important that you perform backup seriously before you start to do anything with your pc registry, or else you are bound to be hit by disaster. While taking backup, if something goes wrong during the pc registry cleaning process then you can still reload your backup without pertaining any loss to your previous system data.
2. There are many software programs designed that makes your life easy. Most of these software programs are easy to install and you can just continue clicking on the “Next” option till the installation process gets complete. But for registry cleaning software you need to avoid this. Read and select the appropriate option before you click on the Next button.
3. When you run your registry cleaning software, make sure you backup your computer registry by using – The Emergency Recovery Utility NT (ERUNT). You may think this is redundant as most of the registry cleaning software have the backup capability. But this is treated as a good thing for extra protection because it is hard to predict when your registry cleaning software may mess up its backup process.
4. Avoid running other programs while you carry out registry scanning. It is the best idea to stop or terminate any programs running in the system tray, since these programs are constantly making modification to registry. Closing of such programs or applications would not interfere with the registry cleaning process.
5. Once the registry scanning is completed then you can clean your pc. The windows registry cleaning software program will either erase or if possible also repairs the registry error. You can try to repair your pc registry as much as possible if you find the option rather than outright remove.
As you know that ease of use and quick processing applications makes life easier. Always make sure that you choose only best registry cleaning software. Now, I am its time to clean my PC.